Established, effective and compassionate
My focus is always on the best interests of my clients and the children impacted by a marital or parental responsibilities (“custody”) dispute. Well prepared, aggressive representation is the most effective way to reach resolution in or out of the courtroom. I also work as a parenting coordinator/decision maker (“PC/DM”) to assist parties in post-decree matters so they stay out of court and they can resolve matters on their own terms.
- Divorce or legal separation: I handle all components of divorce, including marital asset and debt division, parenting time, child support, and spousal maintenance.
- Child support:
- Determination of child support during the divorce process and for permanent orders.
- Determination of child support payments involving parents who never married.
- Collecting child support through income garnishment and other means, or defense of allegations that you are in arrears.
- Modification: When circumstances change substantially, applying for post-divorce modification of child support.
- Parental decision-making: I help divorcing parents or unmarried parents seek joint or sole parental decision-making orders or agreements.
- Parenting time: I help my clients arrange for fair, age-appropriate parenting time that protects their relationship with their children. I assist with modifying parenting time, whether as a result of changed circumstances or relocation.
- Grandparent Visitation and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities.
- Spousal maintenance: When appropriate, one divorcing spouse may obtain an order of support from the other. I also handle modification of spousal maintenance when circumstances require a change.
- Marital agreements, including premarital agreements and separation agreements.
- Domestic partnership planning and dissolution.